Megastar Technical and Construction Company is one of the leading indigenous companies that specialize in designing, planning and executing civil construction projects. Megastar is committed to providing products and services of the highest standards to satisfy its client’s specifications, expectations of quality and safety standards. Along with this, we are committed to the ideals and practice of Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities towards creating, conserving and ensuring a safe and clean environment for sustainable development.
The management and employees of the organization are committed to achieving excellence in health, safety and environmental management through measures designed to:
- Identify, prevent, control and minimize adverse environmental impacts and health associated with operational activities.
- Continually improve health, safety and environmental performance by setting objectives and targets to prevent or reduce pollution and waste.
- Comply with all applicable legal and environmental requirements.
- Develop and maintain a highly motivated and trained work force for effective management of the environment and control of hazards and risks.
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout the facility and facilitate the purchase and use of environmentally friendly products.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public.
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance keeping in view regulations and other requirements, community concerns and technological advancements.
Megastar Technical and Construction Company is one of the leading indigenous companies that specialize in designing, planning, and executing EPCCM (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning, and Maintenance) projects.
Megastar is committed to providing products and services of the highest standards to satisfy its client’s specifications, expectations of quality and safety standards. We shall attain our quality objectives by:
- Understanding the key success factors of our projects and outlining an efficient implementable method statement.
- Making improvements through continuous investment into human and technical resources.
- Utilizing all available resources to source and retain personnel.
- Maintaining the trust placed in us by all our stakeholders: clients, shareholders, employees, suppliers, sub-contractors, responsible governmental and regulatory authorities and communities where we operate.
- Accomplishing quality objectives by establishing, implementing and maintaining a documented effective Quality Assurance System, which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001.
Megastar is dedicated to quality delivery of all our projects. Continuous reinvestment in all areas of our company that will allow us to improve on our activities is key to our success.
In Megastar Technical and Construction Company limited, we advance the cause of social responsibility by engaging in activities that directly benefit the community(ies) where we operate.
Megastar has had to demonstrate and consolidate the existing good relationship between the company and the host communities by appreciating and projecting the cultural values which the communities hold in high esteem. For example, the sponsorship of the annual wrestling festival called “Okoro-Nu-Odo Wrestling Festival”, a highly cherished cultural value by the involved communities.
Our most effective means of directly impacting the community of areas we operate in has been the engagement, training and development of youths from the community. These individuals come in unskilled and through on-site training and professional courses, can grow to be skilled labour and section heads; the best of which are absorbed into our organization with outlined career paths based on their performance and appraisal.